[oletrucks] Truck builder Magazine

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck builder Magazine
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:43:27 -0700
Carl, I think this was the second issue. I agree abt the cost. But I will say
that the overall quality, printing, photos, paper, in fact every thing, looks
like very good quality. But maybe I could do with a little tiny less quality
and price. But then I'd probably complain abt poor quality. I'll e-mail the
editor and see what he has to say abt content mix. F VS GM, VS D, etc. (Are we
allowed to say ford?) Bob K in PHX