Re: [oletrucks] engine help

To: "laurie" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine help
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:37:56 -0800
Sounds like your 180 out.  Loosen the distributor hold down, take the cap
off the distributor, take note of where the rotor is pointing and then
wiggle the distributor up until the distributor gear clears the cam gear and
rotate the rotor 180 degrees.   Tighten everything down and it should make
that Vrooooommmmmmm sound.

Now this is a Chevy 350 correct and not an Oldsmobile 350 Right?