[oletrucks] GMC service bulletins

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC service bulletins
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 08:57:11 -0600
I have recently come across a very incomplete set of GMC service
bulletins.  There are a total of 30, along with an index dated Mar 27
1957 that lists about 170 bulletins.  Of the 30 I have 24 are not in the
index.  I have extras of many of the 30.

Is there anyone on the list that may have addition service bulletins?
If so, would you be interested in trading for some of my duplicates?
Mine are yellowed with some edges curled and stained.  If interested,
let me know and I'll scan in the index, mark the duplicates I have and
send it to you.

Is there anyone on the list that would be interested in posting these
service bulletins on a web site?  I have the ability to scan them in.
Many (most) are for larger trucks than the 1/2 and 3/4 ton pick ups that
we mostly deal with.  Most are for AD models.