Re: [oletrucks] Fw: a/c

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: a/c
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:34:34 -0800
You can machine back the collar on a Pontiac double grove harmonic balancer
to make it fit your 235/261.  The hole and keyway for the crank are the
correct size and it is the same diameter as stock.  I put one on my 261
anticipating a/c.  It does require a very slight tweak (about 1/8") of the
fan to make it clear.  I chose to put a short, spiral cut on the otter tips
of the fan, but a slight bend will work as well.  I believe Buffalo in
Arlington, WA provides them ready to go.

Allen in Seattle
50 3100