Re: [oletrucks] Looking for Colorado Ole Truckers

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Looking for Colorado Ole Truckers
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:25:41 -0600
No Durwood I'm not from Texas!  I'm from Wisconsin!  The land of Cheese and
the Green Bay Packers!  The once, and future, Super Bowl Champions!  Go!
Pack! Go!  I'm just looking to get out of the cold and snow of the Midwest
and spend the rest of my life in the high mountain desert of southern
Colorado.  Now I say that on a day in January when the high temp is supposed
to be 45.  Not 45 below like is normal, but 45.  Time to break out the
shorts!

Just a note for all who are stressed.  Rememeber that stressed spelled
backward is desserts!  Sounds like a cure to me!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"