[oletrucks] NAPCO FRONT AXLE KING PIN SHIMS!!!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] NAPCO FRONT AXLE KING PIN SHIMS!!!!!!
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:05:21 EST
Hey everyone,

My 59's front axle is better than new! All bearings, seals, nuts, bolts,
everything is brand new. I got the axles back from the grinders yesterday.
They are perfect. Had the wore-out seal surfaces ground off, hard chromed and
reground.

I need additional king pin shims. With the new king pin bearings the outers
are too tight when everythings tightened up and all the shims I have are in
place. Are these still available?

Dustin