Re: [oletrucks] Ignition Timing Question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ignition Timing Question
From: "Claude Ramey" <cramey@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:19:51 -0600
I put a 350 in my '85 and was concerned about timing advance even working. I
found this on the internet and saved it:
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam/Timing.htm
I put some timing tape on the balancer, my results are at the bottom of the
page. I was gonna mess with it a little and maybe get the advance to come in
sooner but figured it was close enough.

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam