Re: [oletrucks] The Return of the One and Only BelAir Bob

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The Return of the One and Only BelAir Bob
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:45:03 -0500
Welcome back Bob...  I started to warn "hee hee" the list that you were
going to be returning but decided to leave the "I'm back" announcement to
you. Lot of us old list members are still here with many many new ones so
you'll have to make many new friends..   --wayne

t 10:31 AM 1/22/02 -0600, you wrote:
>That's right!!  I'm baaaack!  I know you all missed me, right?  Ok so maybe
>nobody even realized I left the list a year or so ago.  ;-)   I've been
>lurking for a few days and I've seen alot of name I recognize and some I
>don't.  You old guys know me but for all the newer members this is who I am.
>I used to post under the name BelAir Bob, a name a good friend of mine and
>former list member tagged me with because of my '57 Belair 2dr hdtp.  For
>the most part I'm a TF guy.  I still have my '55-2 3105, '55-2 6400, my
>wife's '55-9 project from hell 3100 and another partial '57 3100.  The 6400
>is the only one close to road worthy and it needs the Hydrovac rebuilt.  I
>an currently doing a restofication and a '57 Nomad for a guy and may start
>tinkering with the project from hell later this year.  I've been building
>cars and trucks for about 17 years now so I've learned a little bit so I'll
>drop a pearl of "wisdom" when I have one.  Come to think of it, those pearls
>I've been dropping may be some of my marbles. ;-)
>
>That's all for now.  It's good to be back.
>
>Rob in West Texas
>a.k.a. BelAir Bob
>
>P.S.  the 55-2 3105 and the 55-2 6400 are both for sale.  Email me for more
>info.

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.