[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1532

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1532
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:14:12 -0800
Hi Mike,
Is the 327 supposed to have a down draft tube or a pcv system?  I have
the parts to convert my 283 to a pcv system, so some time in the next
several months (maybe 6 or so) I should have a down draft tube to get
rid of.  But it goes down the driver's side of the motor, not the
passenger side like my book shows.  Ping me off list if you want me to
save your email address, and I can let you know when I get off my duff
and do the job.
Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside

can anyone tell me if they have a vent pipe for the back of a 327 sbc
engine
that i could buy ...or where i can get one
thanks
mike