RE: [oletrucks] new photos from my party!

To: "Conrad Vogel" <conrad@nidlink.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] new photos from my party!
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:34:24 -0800
The problem with this virus is that there is no attachment, however if you
are kicking yourself for clicking on the link, you deserve it, because the
link is a disguised *.com executable file that contains the virus (on this
case a worm) that will infect your computer.
NOTE: Do not click on the link if you receive the email "IT IS AN
EXECUTABLE."

Antonio,