[oletrucks] Wheel pictures

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheel pictures
From: "Rich Kinas" <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:04:31 -0500
I just received my 59 wheels from www.custombuildsteelwheels.com. You can
take a look them at http://users.ctinet.net/rkinas/58-59%20wheel.jpg. Just
so every body can see the difference between 58-59 wheels and 55-57 wheels,
you can see a 55-57 wheel here
http://users.ctinet.net/rkinas/55-57%20wheel.jpg. The 59 wheels I purchased
from custom had the centers taken out of original wheels and placed in new
rims. Original wheels were 5.5 inches across bead-to-bead. The new wheels
are 6 inches bead-to-bead. I will be painting the wheels this weekend and
mounting tires next week, maybe, if I can make a decision on tires. the
Cooker classic wide white 22575R15 is the top choice for a daily driver but
these are a little pricey at $150 per tire. Does any body have any
particular choices for wide white radials?

Thanks,

Rich Kinas
59 Fleetside
Orlando, FL