RE: [oletrucks] U-Joint Disasembly

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] U-Joint Disasembly
From: "Bob Chansler" <rchansle@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:10:56 -0700
Speaking of U-joints, what is the trick to getting the torque tube
separated from the rear axle? It's a 1949 Sub.
I removed the tranny and engine and the nuts on the front of the axle, but
cant seem to get the tube to move forward more than about 1/4 inch.
I know, buy the manuel....I mean manual. I am rodding this thing and the
manual wont be much good for the new components.

Bob Chansler

                      "William Gray"

                      <william.gray@snet.        To:       "'Armijo, Manuel L'"
<manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>,
                      net>                        <AnOld55Truck@aol.com>,
<oletrucks@autox.team.net>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-oletrucks@aut        Subject:  RE: [oletrucks]
U-Joint Disasembly
                      ox.team.net

                      02/21/2002 04:39 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "William Gray"

I understand there's also a big difference between manual labor and
manuel labor...

Bill Gray
william.gray@snet.net