[oletrucks] Beautiful Day

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Beautiful Day
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:08:16 -0600
Dunno about elsewhere in the world, but today was as nice a day as any
to work on an old truck.

I powder coated some more suspension pieces, Im having the last 2 pieces
bead blasted and will pick them up this week. Then I should be able to
put my front end back together.

There's a guy in my neighborhood that was out today working on an AD
cab, I could see the frame in his garage and it looked nice. Guess I
need to introduce myself to him as it might be nice to have someone with
common interest around!

Bill