Re: [oletrucks] flushing engines

To: Richard Reul <rreul@gallatinriver.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] flushing engines
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:23:25 -0800
Richard Reul wrote:

> Well go ahead and get sick, because it was done quite often back in the 40's
> and 50's. Guess what, we are still driving these vehicles around. Couldn't
> of hurt them too bad.
> Rich Reul
> 1951 3604
> Dixon, IL
> rreul@gallatinriver.net

I'm going to answer this because I feel so strongly about it.
Here's hoping we don't get into a flame bout. Still driving these
vehicles around? With the same bearings? I was around back in the
40's and 50's and I don't remember this being done quite often. In
any case... What good could it possibly do?

Ben Bennett