[oletrucks] 57 Pickup Project For Sale - Sweet!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 Pickup Project For Sale - Sweet!
From: CyrusR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:11:59 EST
Guys, I'm finally giving in and selling my project that I've had for years.
I've just gotta simplify my life!  If you're looking for a great project
truck with most of the dirty work done, just at a point where it's really
starting to look good, this is it!  Here's the details:

'57 1/2 ton pickup, was a nicely optioned truck when it was new.  This
originally was a V-8, with windshield washer, visor, wraparound back glass,
side mount spare, stainless trim, etc.  I have put a lot of blood, sweat, and
tears into it.  I've replaced all rusted metal, and everything from the cab
forward has already been painted (I spent almost $2,000 on that alone!).
It's a beautiful two tone basecoat clearcoat paint job.  The main color is
Aerospace Tourquoise, with accents inside and outside in Bombay Ivory.
BEAUTIFUL!  .  The entire frame has been cleaned up and painted with PPG DP
90 epoxy flat black primer.  The truck has side mounts and rear trans mount
for 350/350 setup.  Already has power steering, heavy duty six lug front disc
brakes, monoleaf front springs, all spring pins replaced, new king pins, dual
master cylinder, new windshield, new windshield rubber, new back glass
rubber, and repro visor.  This truck is really nice looking!  $4950 for the
truck as it is.  I also have lots of new parts that I'd make someone a good
deal on.  I'm located in Northwest Arkansas, about an hour's drive from
Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri.  If you're interested, E-mail me or call me.
If you're serious about having a really nice truck when you're done, I don't
think you'll be disappointed with this one!

Randy Underwood, Northwest Arkansas, '57 Chevy 1/2 ton, mild street rig, was
going back together slowly
CyrusR@aol.com
479-751-1064