Re: [oletrucks] GMC TF Shifter Knob

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC TF Shifter Knob
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:27:18 -0800 (PST)
Here's a long shot, but does anyone know what the original material was for
these knobs?
 It was some kind of milky white plastic that had an ivory or ceramic look to
it.  It
was fairly brittle and not rubbery as many of the originals have a dense
pattern of
cracks.

Any suggestions as to the composition or as to where we could find someone to
ask?

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban