RE: [oletrucks] 96 Z-28 front end swap

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 96 Z-28 front end swap
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:15:13 -0600
I wouldn't think any newer car would be a good choice, for the reason
you just said. Anything Uni-body would be a bad choice. I've heard (but
never seen) people using S-10 frames, dunno if the 2000 models work
though.

Speaking of S-10's, I really want to look into their power steering pump
with the remote reservoir, saw one on a 51 a neighbor is building and it
looked NICE.

Bill

> Anything is possible, but don't those run mcfearson struts? If so the
top
> attaches to the original body (which you don't have anymore).

1959