[oletrucks] 1/ archives 2/ truck cover

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1/ archives 2/ truck cover
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:18:14 EST
Hi everybody!

I've been on the list since november and really enjoy being part of this
forum, even though my personal input today is very thin, due to a real lack
of technical knowledge. I also realized that when I did provide any info, I
did it directly to the guy asking the question, when maybe some other folks
in the group could have been interested in my answer too. My mistake!!! I'll
do better in the future, I promise.

Archives : I read lately several people mentioning them. I personaly keep all
the oletruck emails in my own database (which is getting quite heavy with
about 1500 emails). Is there a way to compulse the whole database, instead of
asking the same questions all the time ? (apparently there are are some
treasures in there from some people who are not with us anymore, and I guess
they'd be proud to know they still live through the list)

Second question : I'm looking for a breathable cover for my truck. It's gonna
be stored in    a partially closed garage, and I want to protect it from
humidity, dust, scratches and everything. If someone has a suggestion, I'd
really appreciate a tip or two.

Thanks to everyone for this very interesting forum. There sure is quite some
diversity among the whole of us, and little intestine rumble sometimes, but
when it comes to serious stuff about our trucks, and when someone really
needs help, I see a lot of brotherhood among this group, and this is just
great!!! Thanks again to all of you. JP