[oletrucks] I can't believe it's come to this...

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I can't believe it's come to this...
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:23:27 -0600
Every time I see one of those "I have to sell my truck" emails, I say to
myself, "..I'll never do that...".  But, life has a way of deciding things
for us, and  I am no exception.  Due to circumstances well beyond my
control, I am forced to sell my project vehicle and I am hoping for one of
two things.  First, that someone on this list, which has been such a
valuable resource and interesting read over the years, will be interested in
buying it.  And if not that, that I can get some good tips for sites to list
the truck for sale.

Its a `53 Chevy 1/2 ton Panel minus engine and tranny with a later model (I
never got around to identifying it) rear end.  It is partially disassembled;
all front sheet metal and barn doors removed.  The body is in decent shape
w/ surface rust on the roof, but no serious rot is apparent anywhere.  I can
also throw in various small block Chevy parts (mid 70's 2 bolt block, early
60's 327 heads, and crank that the PO gave to me when I bought the truck.

I paid $2500 for the truck but will consider any reasonable offer.

If you're not interested, but know someone who may be, please pass this
along.

Please contact me by the above email or below phone number.

Thanks,

Andy Willard
Fullerton, CA
(714) 830-5697