Re: [oletrucks] Truck Cover

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, <nateley@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Cover
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:15:28 -0500
Carl,

Just saying you have a California Car Cover doesn't tell the whole
story.  It would help to know which cover you have as they have several
grades of covers and does your truck stay outside all of the time.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net