[oletrucks] Photo Gallery of Horrors

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Photo Gallery of Horrors
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:32:27 -0600
http://www.vanhalen-irc.com/pro55/gallery.htm

I just added a photo gallery of a bunch of pictures I had no where to
put. Maybe eventually when I take some "after" pictures I'll put them in
there. It's all pictures of rust and rot, ugh.

You may ask yourself, why did he fix THAT cab. Well, I looked for others
.. everything else I found was junk too. Fiberglass cab would have been
$4000 and it's just that, fiberglass. I had 2 cabs, one the roof was
good, one the floor was bad ... a few quick cuts with a sawzaw and I had
a pretty decent cab ;)

Pretty much everything you see in these is fixed now and the cab looks
great! I know it was done right and there's not any hidden repair
horrors that will come back to haunt me!

Bill