[oletrucks] Introduction to the list (newbie)

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Introduction to the list (newbie)
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:40:23 -0600
Hi guys, I just sub to this list last night and got the rest of the info this
day.
I thought a little background on my self would help some of you guys and gals,
if there are any on this list, get to know me a little.
First off I`m an old Fart by most folks recconing,can we use that word on this
list?  (53)  I live in South Arkansas,have been married for 34 years to the
same green eyed woman.
I am pretty well aquantied with the meck. things of most vehicles(knowing that
you allways can learn)
Love old cars and trucks> Gm for the most part> but don`t mind looking at a
nice looking Ford or Mopar>> or a good looking woman>>  Looking being the key
word!
I have just finished a complete restoration of a 1967 Nova Super Sport>>mega
bucks >>  And am looking for info on a project that will involve a 41-54 chevy
pick up.
Not your avreage undertaking.  I`m sure some or even most of what I have in
mind has been done BUT not by me.
I want to build my own. as I did most of the work on the car I know this is
not a quick project and I will need the expertise of this list.>>>THANKS>>
sorry about the long winded post,I`ll be shorter next time.

Pat