RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:55:50 -0600
> I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas for electronic
gadgets
> for our trucks.

Well, you say you work in the production car market ... if I could take
some things from newer cars and incorporate them into my old truck, lets
see.

My newer vehicles have both had "theater" lighting .. when you close the
doors, instead of the lights going off all at once, they start dimming
.. seems like there could be a little box you wire in between your dome
light that would accomplish this .. maybe even with a little tweak screw
setting to adjust duration.

Is this the kind of thing your talking about? If not, forget I said
anything ;)

Bill