RE: [oletrucks] Bolt in power window kit

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bolt in power window kit
From: "Nelson, Steve" <snelson@barronind.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:51:57 -0600
I have to replace the side glass in my 54 AD and the vent window pivot pins
are pretty soft.  I wondered how difficult it is to convert to one piece
windows.  This makes it sound like I can use the glass from an earlier model
and simplify my work.  Is that true? Will that work with the standard
regulator, as well.

Steve