[oletrucks] Web site shut down?

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Web site shut down?
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:07:53 -0600
You guys are a great bunch!  To everyone that wants a shirt and emailed me
these past few days expect a reply in the next week.  As for my web site,
well......seems you guys, and gals, overloaded geocities.  I just got an email
this morning saying that I've reached my limit for the week on how many people
can look at my web site.  Give it a try if you want to because they didn't say
how long it will be down.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"