RE: [oletrucks] 1950 front end

To: ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1950 front end
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:06:03 -0400
It all depends on what you want to do with your truck, how mechanically
inclined you are and how much you want to spend.
If you don't have a mint, and just want a nice ride with good braking, go
with mono springs, power steering conversion and a disc brake conversion.
All three are straight forward to install.

If you've got some dough to spend go with either a c10 crossmember (late
model truck); some drilling, grinding and welding required, mustang II front
suspension; I recommend bolt in units and rebuilt or new components.

If you have a bundle and want the best ride of your life... go with a
corvette or jaguar front and rear suspension.

Jon P