[oletrucks] A/C condenser installation update

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A/C condenser installation update
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:45:43 -0400
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Several said that the radiator cross bars
could be removed, so that's what I did. Here's how it looks now:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/awc/53ac_cond.JPG

The next question is about routing the inlet/outlet lines. It looks like I'll
have to cut some holes in the inner fender panel. Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Wayne C.