[oletrucks] GMC transportation

To: raknotts@qwest.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC transportation
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:09:19 EDT
Raymond, I'm in the market for a GMC pick-up, but don't know if I could
afford
to have it moved to NW Phoenix, where I live. Does anyone know how I could do
this without robbing a bank? Bob K in PHX, AZ

Bob,

My best and oldest friend does east to west car transportation. I know that
one day we went from NY to Phenix then to LA with one of his 18 wheelers. I
don't know if he can do anything for you, but at least he'll give you some
good advices.

His name is Eric (HAASCARRIAGE is the name of his company) and his cell phone
number is 404 915 05 37. Tell him that JP with the Yellow Roach from Paris
told you to call him!

Good luck! JP