[oletrucks] turn signals on 55 2nd

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] turn signals on 55 2nd
From: "Paul Moon" <capt2th@tehama.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:03:22 -0700
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I might find info on the reassembly of the column
turnsignal apparatus?  I think I may have it figured out, but I would feel
alot more comfortable if I knew I had all the parts, and in their right
places, before I assemble.

The Chevy Assembly manual and the Chevy Shop manual have absolutely no
reference to it.  I can no longer buy the assembly, so I must restore what I
have.

If you have one, would you mind taking it apart and taking pictures for me?
Just kidding.

Paul of Red Bluff
2nd series 55  (anyone interested in pictures?)