[oletrucks] RE: Pistons

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Pistons
From: James Collins <jxc7@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:39:15 -0400
Thanks for all the replies to the piston question. Seems rather
obvious now that it's been explained. After I sent out that e-mail I
was on the phone with a friend that lived a hot-rodded youth. He told
me that he always clay-topped new pistons, explaining that this
technique supplied the impression needed to machine out the piston
top. I just want to go 45 mph, steer and stop in my old truck so most
of this knowledge will be lost on me. Thanks again.

Shamus
1950 3100