RE: [oletrucks] '38 Truck Headlights and Mounting Brackets/ Any

To: "Theodore House" <thouse@raleys.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '38 Truck Headlights and Mounting Brackets/ Any
From: "haist" <haist2@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:31:43 -0700
'37,'38 and '39/'40 each different on the mounts.  The buckets are basically
the same through '39 and the '40 looked the same on the outside but accepted
the sealed beam inside.  Chevs of the 40's has most of what you need.
Better sit down when you hear the price.  If you want to go sealed beam,
contact me off list and maybe I can help you out.

Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy trucks: 1928,1939,1946.
www.haist-usa.com/1939truck