[oletrucks] Parts for Sale

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for Sale
From: "Ed Orbea" <orbea@tscnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:22:22 -0700
I have finally been able to make some progress on restifying my '53 5-window,
by removing the engine, transmission, and rear-end.

As I plan to install a 400 small block, R400 transmission, and 9-inch
differential, I need to get rid of the parts I removed.

The engine is a 58-62, 235 6-cyl. The casting number is: 3738307, and the
serial number is: FI2I8J.

The transmission is a manual 4-spd. The serial number is: VM184798. The
casting numbers are:

            Top of transmission

                        Drivers Side

                                    GM14

                                    691568

                        Passenger Side

                                    J222D

            Transmission Case

                        Drivers Side

                                    CON6

                                    72J282

                                    GM

                                    591953

I also have a set of 6-lug, 16" tires and rims with hubcaps, and will have the
front axle and steering gear (as soon as I remove it).

The engine and transmission are in running condition. When I bought the truck
last year at the Portland Swap Meet, I drove it from Albany OR. to the Seattle
area.

I can be contacted at: orbea@tscnet.com

Thanks