Re: [oletrucks] Larger GMC 5 window cab trucks (55-59)

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Larger GMC 5 window cab trucks (55-59)
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:34:34 -0400
Hi Bob, I believe these 5 window TF cabs were used only on the BIG trucks.
This window configuration was done to help strengthen the cab due to
excessive flexing (dump truck, cement mixer, road tractor etc.) while still
allowing maximum rear/side vision.  I have never seen this done any
Chevrolet cabs (from the factory)....this was GMC only!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1817634180&r=0