Re: [oletrucks] car shows

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] car shows
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:45:21 -0400
Wayne:
I am from Florida and do you know of a site that list the Cruise In's.
The one listed below, but the only thing they do is list Shows.  This is
fine, but maybe we could get one started for Local shows in Fl and Ga.
What do you think?

John T.
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:14:58 -0400 Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
writes:
> Here's a URL of a site with state by state listing of car shows.
> --wayne
>
> http://www.carshownews.com/national/
>

> At 08:05 PM 4/20/02 -0400, Wdonohoe1@aol.com wrote:
> >Any one know when any car shows are going to be in WA.
> >
> >Thanks bill
> >oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
> 1959
>
> Wayne Osborne
> 1956 Chevy Pickup
> LaGrange Ga.