Re: [oletrucks] New in box U.S. Radiator for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New in box U.S. Radiator for sale
From: "Scott K" <Scottk262@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:48:13 -0700
Stephen -
do you still have the radiator?

Interested

Scott K
Scottk262@charter.net

To: MS Outlook::oletrucks@autox.team.net

Subject: [oletrucks] New in box U.S. Radiator for sale
Date: 4/11/02 12:53 PM

I have a U.S. Radiator never removed from its foam packed box for sale.  It
is for Task Force Trucks (55 2nd-59) and has a built in trans cooler
section.  I need to sell the truck it was destined for to make room for my
wood working business.

I paid $289.95 on sale through Brothers.  I would like $250 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Stephen
'58 Fleetside
'89 Ram 250