[oletrucks] Outside sunvisor question.

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Outside sunvisor question.
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:34:07 -0400
I'm looking at a sun visor for sale that is supposed to have come off a 1950
Chevy pickup. It's advertised as "optional factory original". I asked the
seller if it was a Fulton model, and he said that the only identifier found on
the visor is:
"Charles Peckat MFG. Corp, Maywood Illinois and a patent #2180909".  There is
also "Comet" stamped below the above description.

   Is anyone familar with this sunvisor and will it fit a 1953 3100?

Thanks,
Wayne

PHOTO of Visor - http://home.cfl.rr.com/awc/svisor.jpg