RE: [oletrucks] Roller bearings

To: Steve Hanberg <steve@OldSub.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Roller bearings
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:10:15 -0600 (MDT)
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Steve Hanberg wrote:

> I'm looking for the wiring harness connector that attaches to the brake
> light switch on my 55 1st-series GMC.  The local parts house didn't have
> any suggestions.  Does anyone know where I might find this connector?

If your brake light switch is anything like the one on my 54 Chevy, it
should have (I think) two bullet-type connectors sticking out of the top.
You should be able to pick up female bullet connectors from your local
hardware store that will fit them exactly.

Tim Lloyd, lloyd@lasp.colorado.edu
"Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been
sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful,
rebellious, and immature." -- Tom Robbins
"The eyes of the world now look into space, to the moon and to the
planets beyond, and we have vowed that we shall not see it governed
by a hostile flag of conquest, but by a banner of freedom and peace."
-- John F. Kennedy