RE: [oletrucks] Automatic trans floor shifter

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Automatic trans floor shifter
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:30:33 -0400
Another place to look, (and they go for cheap money) is the Jaguar XJ6
shifter. They are set up for a th400 (universal mount design, but the guts
are the same). Nice tight setup, cable attachment. I got one for 10 bucks
complete.
And they are very "stylish" wood grained panels and most come with a couple
of toggle switches for (?) fog lights or whatever.
Jon C. Peters