[oletrucks] Original Steering wheel on an updated column

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Original Steering wheel on an updated column
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:56:30 -0700
I've been reading the discussion about refinishing steering wheels with
interest, but I want to update the steering column to get self-canceling
signals and the safety of a collapsible column.  Has anyone adapted an
old steering wheel to a newer column?

I have a first series 55, and the likely donor car is a '73 Chevelle
wagon.  I do like my big old steering wheel...

Steve Hanberg
 <mailto:Steve@OldSub.com> Steve@OldSub.com
 <http://www.oldsub.com/> www.OldSub.com