[oletrucks] 55-59 cowl/firewall

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 cowl/firewall
From: "Norm Donnelly" <normd@metrocast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:26:17 -0400
I am looking from a Solid/norust firewall floor to windshield for 57 Chevy 1
ton . Hope to get something this early summer as the chassis will get done
soon and when I set the body back on would be the best
time to put the clip on ! otherwise I will have to fill lots of wholes a make
do for now !!  I am in New Hampshire but am willing to truck a good section in
from most anywhere if the price is right!! Mine is "air conditioned" in the
area above the foot well pretty bad as well as the side kick panels.
TIA
Norm