Re: [oletrucks] '53 Door glass holder

To: Greg Green <greg@a1glass.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '53 Door glass holder
From: Ray Archambeault <archambeault@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:29:02 -0700
While we are on the subject of setting the glass in the frame.
I am also rubuilding my vent windows.........
I purchased the tape made to set the glass AND I have been told to use linseed
oil to act as a lubricant
AND that it will cause the rubber to expand and tighten.
My glass went in way too easy and I think the swelling of he rubber would
really make the difference.

Thanks Guys

Ray
Huntington Beach, CA