[oletrucks] 57 PARTS

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 PARTS
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:10:56 EDT
Hey everyone,

If you missed my last post I had a 57 1/2 ton with a few good parts to be
pulled off before she went off to chevy heaven. The following is what isn't
yet gone or spoken for:

- Long box and fenders (DS spare) Good shape, minor dents, no tailgate

- 2 Hoods, I believe they are actually 55 or 56 hoods, 1 is near perfect the
other has bondo and a small crack in it and it's free if you want it.

- Top half of big window cab, plasma cut from 2 feet up the back to the seam
at the base of the windshield pillars (this is the only metal of the cab you
couldn't put your hand through, but there's hardly a trace of rust on this
top part.)

- 265 4 barrel intake, I believe it's 57, but will check numbers if
interested.

I'm in Aurora, OR everything is best offer cash/ trade.

Dustin
59 NAPCO