[oletrucks] good vendor poll?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] good vendor poll?
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:40:55 EDT
Hey everyone,

I'm at the stage in the resto where I've done about everything I can without
spending any real money on my '59 NAPCO. The truck needs every rubber or
chrome part, shackles, interior, glass, the list goes on. There are a large
number of companies out there that deal in these truck parts. Before I buy
from a parts house because of how shiny their catalog is or how good they say
they are, I'd like to get your guys opinions on the quality of their service,
parts and even return policies and shipping. With this truck, I am willing to
pay a little more to get the part that fits right and lasts longer as I don't
plan on selling this truck any time in the next 20 years or so. Thanks

Dustin