[oletrucks] Turn Signal question on TF

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Turn Signal question on TF
From: "Bob Chansler" <rchansle@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:34:13 -0600
I had to replace the wiring in the steering column for my turn signals on
my '56. Not sure why, but the wires melted together on both the top near
the steering wheel and at the bottom where it exits from the column. I put
it all back together the way I THOUGHT I took it apart, but ......now the
lever doesnt stay down when I use the signal. It also doesnt seem to move
down as far when I push down on it. So, does anyone have a diagram of how
the mechanism below the steering wheel goes back on? My manual doesnt show
this (didnt even have the wiring diagram).

Bob Chansler
Professional Services
IBM Printing Systems Division
T/L 263-6912, (303) 924-6912