RE: [oletrucks] Dead List

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Dead List
From: "Dane" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:31:00 -0700
Hey Bob,

"Dane, take a look at these. I want a 97 Dodge diesel 6X6. How much? I don't
know, but probably less than a $40,000+ GM Duramax diesel!!!!  Bob K"

I'm Not Down On Chevys, But These New Chevy Duramax <laughing> diesels seem
to be having problems.
http://forum.62-65-dieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi On That Site Is A
Article About A Guy Who Bought A Durmax, Has Been Having Numerous Problems.
Fuel System Rusting, Crappy Water Seperating, Etc. I Have Seen Talk About
This Before Also On Other Pages. I'm Not Trying To Be Down On Chevy, But It
Seems Like They Are Having Problems. Dodges Are Not Without Their Far Share
Of Problems Though. 97 Up Dodge Diesels Seem To Be Having Lots Of Problems
Lately. This Is Why I'm Considering 89 - 93 Dodge Diesels.

Dane