[oletrucks] Intoduction

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Intoduction
From: Wmdoughtyjr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:12:11 EDT
Hey All,
    I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Mark Whiteley and I own a 1950 Chevy
3100. I't's a streetrod, it's got the 350, 700r4 etc... Been thru hell with
it, the deer around here(Appling, Ga.) keep introducing themselves to us.
   I also have a partner, Willie Doughty, he owns a 81 Chevy 1/2 ton that he
is in the throws of restoring now.
   Down to business. The deer factor. Has happened twice, lots of damage to
fenders grill etc... Looking for grille parts(rungs), chrome prefered, and
decent fenders. I also have a spare 52 PU if anyone else needs parts not
mentioned already.
    Look forward to info or just general chat.

Mark