[oletrucks] 53 Chev PU

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 Chev PU
From: RebelRodney@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:16:00 EDT
I have had this truck around 20 years.  It has a 235 in it. It is virtually
original.  I want to put a V8 and straight shift and another rear end.  Can
anyone tell me if a V8 will fit with the firewall?  Do I have to do any
modifications to the fire wall.  I have a 56  265 V8 that I rebuilt and a
staight shift transmission.  I also have a rear end out of a 55 Chev frame.
Will it work?  I want to modify it to be driveable.  Is there any literature
that will tell you what needs to be done.

Rodney Brown
Ranburne, AL  36273