[oletrucks] Rochester Carb Question

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rochester Carb Question
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:57:25 -0700
I'm sooo close to firing up my "period enhanced" 235 on my '54.  I've got
an Offey dual intake with 216 carbs, Fenton headers and Flowmaster mufflers.
 I need help on the two threaded holes (one about 1/8 inch and the other
about 5/16 inch) on the back of the throttle bodies (carb bases) that have
tiny holes into the throttle body.  I know that these are for vacuums, but
are they both for vacuums?  Can I plug one of them (i.e. the smaller one)
or do I need to run two vacuum lines and then split each of them into their
respective carbs?

Thanks for the help.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100