[oletrucks] parts counter

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] parts counter
From: "Ryan Langford" <rlangford@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:10:21 -0700
Anyone else love the sound of the parts guys
at car shops groaning when you utter the
words "1955"?  Makes me feel like I'm getting
my money's worth  :)  Especially when they
do business with us and I can tell them to
call me back when they rustle everything together.

Ordered all the brake parts today and
other minor things I needed.  Always surprises
me that I can still even get this stuff from a
part store.  Being used to motorcycle shops,
which is where I spend most of my time
when playing with "hobbies", if its
older than 20 years, good luck getting anything.

Got a brand new master cylinder for $100,
and is only taking a day to get it.  Not bad at
all....My project for next week.

Ryan
rlangford@attbi.com