Re: [oletrucks] Rims

To: jbullmas@pacbell.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rims
From: "jon peters" <i51gmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:21:18 -0400
WAY FALSE.

All data needed is diameter, offset, and fender clearence (turn radius).

what sized rims and or tires are you after?

On my 53 1/2 ton with a 67' firebird rear on stock truck springs I fit stock
corvette 15x8 ralley rims with 275/60r15 dunlop gt qualifiers. i can send a
pick along to prove it.

The front is the stock i-beam with lug converters (6 to 5) and i ran the
stock corvette 15x7 ralley rims with 225/60r15 dunlop gt qualifiers. No
rubbing for either.

for the full custom 51 gmc I am running a Jag front and rear suspension and
i fit Boyd's 16 inch 5 stars with (currently) 205's on the front and 235's
on the back.

Jon P